Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have this hole next to my cubbie that just had a cover in it. You can see in the pic that I bought a cheap switch from the parts store to put in it but I am looking for a switch that fits like a factory switch. It's for the lights on my headache rack. I have searched here and a couple other places including the internet and have not found a switch that will work. Does anyone know where I could find one? Thanks for the help.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
That's where my electric pedal switch is. I think there's a factory plug for it for trucks without them...maybe get that plug and add a small switch to it ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that is what I'm gonna do if I can't find a switch, just thought I'd see if anyone knew of a switch that would fit and looked factory.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They had some of those at the parts store, but are just a little wide. I was thinking I might be able to mod one to fit but I was being lazy and looking for a perfect fit. I guess I'm being too picky

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Well the oem switch will be a momentary switch probably multi pole so that won't work for that. As it will only be on while you hold the switch.

I would just cut a cover for it and install a smaller switch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts