Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at my seats in the truck and they are getting to the point were I can no longer put leather conditioner on them and make them look new. There are lots of cracks and just looks worn out.

My question is does anyone know were I can buy new leather seats. But I don't need the whole thing. I just need the cover for the two front seats and the rear bench seat. The backs are fine, the bottom is the bad part.

Thanks.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Not to keep promoting ebay motors by any means, but there is a company on there that sells the leather seat bottoms, tops, etc, seperately. (Type in "F250 leather seats" in search) They are pricy though at around $200 for each piece. For about $800 you can get all new leathers from Katzkin. I think you can order them from Ford individually as well, but I'm sure that hurts the wallet even more.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I'll give them a check and see what I can come up with.

·
Registered
144 Posts
This is a good question 01platinum... is anyone running any aftermarket seats? My driver's seat has a small tear in the leather, and the armrest is pretty much toast. It would be nice to just be able to replace the armrest cover for the time being... and replace them later. Has anyone found somewhere to find the new coverings for the arm rests on the captain's chairs in an '02?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a good question 01platinum... is anyone running any aftermarket seats? My driver's seat has a small tear in the leather, and the armrest is pretty much toast. It would be nice to just be able to replace the armrest cover for the time being... and replace them later. Has anyone found somewhere to find the new coverings for the arm rests on the captain's chairs in an '02?

I have looked at the armrest and was wondering if maybe you could pull the one from the passengers seat and put it on the drives seat and put the drivers on the passengers seat. It would flip them over and start new.

Just a thought. Don't know if it would work but just a thought.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have looked at the armrest and was wondering if maybe you could pull the one from the passengers seat and put it on the drives seat and put the drivers on the passengers seat. It would flip them over and start new.

Just a thought. Don't know if it would work but just a thought.
I did that on my '02 Lariat - worked out great!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well my rear seat just got the rips repaired from whoever broke into my truck, they used some type of sealer/patch and it looks good color is right on etc. may be an option if its only a tear/rip your trying to fix...not sure how it will hold up in the long run thoug...FYI it was done at the ford dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts