Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a grey driver side seat belt buckle...and the track for my ash tray. Any body know where to find them or have them. Also would like some nice mirrors, both sides, as mine are rusting away. Thanks.

·
BROKE as a JOKE
202 Posts
try ebay or lmc also. ive got new carpet coming from ebay for 120 bucks

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
What Rob said^^^, most stuff like that on ebay is way overpriced. Just gotta make sure it's cheap, parts like that are still dime a dozen in JY's. OBS (92-97) F150s, 250s, 350s, and most broncos used all the same interior pieces, except for different seat types. I've got 3 sets of good mirrors I've pulled from JY's in case I need them and multiple different interior pieces and LOTS of screws. Just my .02.

·
Registered
90 Posts
LMC 100.00+ for ashtray assembly. Wow I would sell mine for that! They are high but have got about anything you need. Also try JC whitney

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I know I have a couple ash tray frames around somewhere, when you say seat belt buckle, do you mean the piece that bolts to the floor which the seat belt snaps into?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Yep the piece that bolts to the floor and not the whole assembly. I have been checking the JY situation but haven't had much luck yet which is why i ask you guys. I'll keep searching. Thanks again.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks my friend. No worries. No hurries.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I found the ash frame, does the 97 seat belt have a harness in it? I may not have the right one for that

·
BROKE as a JOKE
202 Posts
anyone know where i can bet seat belts at i did an interior swap i now have light grey interior i nee all the seat belts
They're like $200 a piece from Ford. Try a junkyard, i found a replacement for my driver's side there. Cost me $10

1 - 13 of 13 Posts