Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Town Piddler
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I bought a bunch of LEDs to swap out all mine inside and out like my tag lights, door panel lights etc..... I have quite a few left so if anyone wants some I will let them go for 1.00 a piece shipping will be $2 and since they are so small and light I can ship quite a few for that price just let me know how many you need and I will let you all know when they are gone here is a pic of them I can post pics of them lit up in the door panels if you want to see em

·
The Town Piddler
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Um not as many as I ordered lol they will fit in things like your cab lights as well but they are sorta one directional so they don't look much brighter in things like that than normal bulbs so I got some brighter ones for that coming But for these 11 should cover all the major ones but 12 if you wanna try under the hood light as well

here is a pic of my door light lit up with one, i tried taking pics of the others but they just look blurry and like a bright white blobl with the cell phone

·
Registered
377 Posts
Pm me, I will prolly take a few off your hands. Thanks

·
Registered
640 Posts
I'll take whatever you have left. Let me know how to pay. Thanks.

·
Registered
298 Posts
ill take 5

·
Registered
350 Posts
Do those diffuse well behind the guages? I got some that pretty much shine straight forward and it doesn't look awesome...

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Any bulbs left? So you said there not really brighter than the stick bulbs just a whiter color?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.