Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i ran into a problem with my truck and need to sell the intercooler kit i bought. its the complete intercooler kit from the group buy. comes complete with everything banks you need to intercool a 94-97 obs other then the intercooler. the group buy price was 425. my bad luck is someone elses good luck. great price for this kit wish i could use it but hit some hard times. this is brand new!

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
PM Sent

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump need to sell

·
Registered
319 Posts
350?

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no if i have to ill just put it on my truck. its brand new banks complete kit still in box. ill take 425 (what i gave) and ill pay shipping.

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
need to sell no one needs a banks intercooler setup?

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
So if I wanted to put a intercooler in my buddies 97 what will I all have to buy? What year intercooler?

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this kit comes with everything except an intercooler. so you would need it and then a 7.3 or 6.0 intercooler. either one. 6.0 is a little bigger and some say cools a little bit more and 7.3 is a bit smaller and a bit simplier to install. but the year doesnt matter whatever you find a good deal on.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Will I have to make mounts for cooler or does the kit come with them?

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it comes with a set but its for a banks intercooler. you can do some fabbing to them or build your own

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
So the kit comes with intake pipes and the work on the 7.3 intercooler?

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
not for me. My buddy wants it

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sold

1 - 14 of 14 Posts