Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the best intercooler tube upgrade? Has anyone noticed any performance improvements with the upgrade?

·
Registered
475 Posts
We have a really nice fitting piece in both natural and ceramic coated. Contact Aaron or I for details

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
i have the dirty diesel pipe. i love it. polished stainless steel with two bungs in it already. There is definetly a huge throttle response increase i noticed. its definetly a good upgrade.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Nice Aaron, looks just like our pipe pretty much...just not pollished. Are you doing replacement boots with yours?

·
Registered
390 Posts
what's the process doing this.. Do you have to drain anything? Or is it just a quick swap out.

1,052 Posts
Aaron, do you offer that pipe already setup for the BOV?
Yes, that is not a problem at all.

Nice Aaron, looks just like our pipe pretty much...just not pollished. Are you doing replacement boots with yours?
We weren't planning on it but...LOL just kidding. If anything, we will just do a upgrade to dieselsite boots if the customer chooses to do so.

·
Registered
390 Posts
is there a price diff with the bungs added?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Aaron. little off topic but i seen in this months DPM that a ford ran a 10.60 and says it has the title of fastest powerstroke. Is that correct? or do u still have it.Sorry for offroading

Also is it even worth putting the blow off valve in with stock turbos? and no egr delete? thanks

1,052 Posts
Aaron. little off topic but i seen in this months DPM that a ford ran a 10.60 and says it has the title of fastest powerstroke. Is that correct? or do u still have it.Sorry for offroading

Also is it even worth putting the blow off valve in with stock turbos? and no egr delete? thanks
Shawn (redneck6.0) went 10.60 so he has the fastest powerstroke right now. Going to the track this weekend..:evil

If you are getting a lot of turbo bark, then it is a good idea to get a BOV.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Rudy will have 10 of my ic pipes any day as well they are 3" right through and polished stainless. Cab dropped on the parts truck today hopefully tommorow it will be alive

·
Registered
390 Posts
Rudy will have 10 of my ic pipes any day as well they are 3" right through and polished stainless. Cab dropped on the parts truck today hopefully tommorow it will be alive
link to ic pipe? pictures price please..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts