Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got all the parts(E99 spyder, Custom made IC pipes to fit spyder from dieseltron, 7.3 IC). Whats the best way to install? Do you put it in front of AC condenser in between or.... Also do i have to pull the whole front end or just take the grill out or... Any info will help Thanks!!!!!!!

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Do a search its pretty time consuming to do an intercooler in an OBS. You will have to dismantle the whole front end. Down to the core support.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Yes the intercooler goes in front of the condenser ,it will not hurt your A/C efficiency. You pull the bottom condenser brackets and flatten them out and put them back on. I wished I would have taken pics of my install.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Jeff,

I have a word document that has the old GTS Motorsports 99+ intercooler retrofit instructions if you want it. Just PM me your email address. Cheers!

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Jeff,

I have a word document that has the old GTS Motorsports 99+ intercooler retrofit instructions if you want it. Just PM me your email address. Cheers!
There you go thats a real good DIY writeup .

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
e99 spyder still uses the 1 inch or whatever ones they are, latter 99 and up use the 3inch. but thats a whole differnt ball game

1 - 13 of 13 Posts