Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy i work with has been trying to get ahold of you guys all week with no luck. He is wanting to order all new boots for his 6.0, but he has the banks high ram intake and was wanting to know if it would be possible to get the intercooler boot kit with the boot that will fit the Banks tube instead of the one that fits the factory tube.

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
they have been at TS,,this is posted on there site

We had a great time at TS and are happy we met so many good people. We appreciate all the orders while we were gone, but never expected to be blessed with the hundreds that are here waiting for us! We'll be working overtime to get these processed and shipped ASAP. We expect that all orders - except for those marked with specific ship dates - will be out of here by Friday.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm very sorry that it's been difficult for your friend to get a hold of anyone. As was said, it's been a very busy week playing catch up after the TS Event.

If you want to try again this weekend, I know that Bob and Sheryl will have their cell phones. They talked to someone in Ohio earlier who called about 6.0L Boots.. hopefully that was you.

I do apologize again and hope you get everything taken care of...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts