Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My obs is in need of some new boost boots. Its got an intercooler from an 03 SD and the boots are stock SD boots. I cant find a COMPLETE set of boots that replaces the 4 intercooler tube boots. Just the upper boots and plentem boots or the lower boots. Looking around tonight i found a set from BD diesel that replaced everything, all 4 intercooler boots and both plentum boots. Are the BD boots any good? ive never actually had BD boots on any of the diesels ive owned. But have had a few friends try them with less than stellar results. They blew off alot or would blow and shred. just looking for some input on them. Thanks in advance.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts

·
Boost Gets You Laid
160 Posts

·
Boost Gets You Laid
160 Posts
Well call him up, Bob will hook you up.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i talked to him at TS. he said he would sell me that kit.. and then another kit for the lower.. both kits were quite a bit more than the BD kit or the riff raff kit or going through silicone hoses. not trying to say i dont like supporting the vendors. i do. trust me. i always did on my other sites too. but when your not made of money you wanna get as much for it as you can.

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
i used the dieselsite boots simply b/c of their build. there isn't much chance your blowing a dieselsite boot, but then i found out later it's still possible... LOL. i would go with Riff Raff's kit. i have gotten stuff from Riff Raff several times, Clay is a great guy and he has some exellent parts at great prices.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts