Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
I got one on my '06 and it seems to work well with either a Quad module or SCT. I run a opened OEM filter and a straight piped exhaust; the throttle responded nicely with the ACCUFAB. Aside from the gains posted in DIESEL POWER I don't know if there are additional gains while running modded but I like it so far so it stays.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you.

whats the quad module? just a tuner like the sct?

i was thinkin about that and a Spearco or the banks Techni cooler system w/ high ram

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
QUAD is a stand alone module that uses stock PCM input and adjusts the signal to the ICP. It works pretty good but the SCT is much better overall. From reading the Spearco is a better intercooler but Banks does give you the whole kit. It's your money....

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i kinda like the whole banks kit..it seems alot bigger and seems as though the whole kit was engineered to work all together..:shrug:
anyone else?

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
If you get the cast finish ACCUFAB it looks stock, the only difference is the boost port fitting.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I'm not aware of anyone having their warranty voided for an intake elbow or intercooler. But it does give them suspicion to look farther for a programmer.
We will be going with the new CFM w/ silicon Cool side tube. Just to try it.
As for the banks setup I personally think that the IC Tubes are done CHEESY! Also Getting the IC boots are a Pain. If you can catch UNBROKEN on here, he can give you a comparison of the banks IC vs. the Diesel Innovations.
Ask the Furo guys about their last spearco. Diesel Innovations has a nice IC that we run. No problems with splitting in two.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm not aware of anyone having their warranty voided for an intake elbow or intercooler. But it does give them suspicion to look farther for a programmer.
As for the banks setup I personally think that the IC Tubes are done CHEESY! Also Getting the IC boots are a Pain. If you can catch UNBROKEN on here, he can give you a comparison of the banks IC vs. the Diesel Innovations.
Ask the Furo guys about their last spearco. Diesel Innovations has a nice IC that we run. No problems with splitting in two.
Has anyone ever split a banks IC? I know people were splitting the banks boots.

·
Registered
41 Posts
SPEARCO`s CUSTOMER SERVICE
is above an beyond!!
Turbonetics Turbos = GOT BOOST!!!!!

Want BOOST? Get a Turbonetics Turbo spec`d by BWD.

The important part is that Spearco has stood behind it an we had a new intercooler within a couple of days. The new intercooler is tested to 140 psi. plus some.

Thank You again Spearco. Our whole teams hats are off to you!!! Thank You Brian

Now where else would you get that kinda service??? ONLY FROM SPEARCO

I can tell you one thing Spearco is the OFFICAL INTERCOOLER for FURO RACECRAFT and the only one we will ever use!!!

Wait till you see our new intercooler set up this spring from Spearco!!!

Turbonetics Turbos = GOT BOOST!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts