Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Installing a spartan???

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  coryjones 
#1 ·
I am looking at flying to Florida and pick up my truck and swinging through NC to ruddys to pick up some goodies. What does it take to install the tunner? I would like to put it on before i make the 1,000 mile trip home to save on fuel.

#4 ·
I hear the tunes take a while to load.

#10 ·
I just got my tunner from Arron at ruddys and i got the exhaust at the same time but its coming from somewhere different so I am waiting on that . I installed the 150 dpf on tune and i am just going off the lie o meter but i was getting 9.5 empty and just got back from a 150 mile trip and the lie o meter shows 17.9 and i added tunner with a half tank of fuel i could only get 365 miles out of a tank no matter how i drive it. well after getting back from this little trip its over 400miles on this tank so far with 40 to E so I am impressed so far with tunner . I am going to run a full tank before i switch the exhaust and tunner. then with the 250 no dpf and see the difference.

#9 ·
Not sure about it but i just dont want to break off some rusty bolt and be stranded 1000 miles from home

#13 ·
Talked to Aaron he said he didn't think the you would see much difference if i don't put the exhaust on too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.