Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
PowerStroke Fanatic
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i have read about 300 posts on keyless entry on here.
What i have is 2003 sd cc with rke but no number pad on the door.
I have the card in the owners manual with my keypad number on it, i verified this with the vss behind the dash. I have a keypad with wiring harness to the first connector. what i would like to do is install the factory keypad wiring to the vss behind the dash! would anyone know which of the three plugs and pins to connect the wiring from the keypad to the vss?
And please do not tell me to buy a wireless unit! I want the hard wired unit.
it can be done I just need a little help figuring out the connections.
Thank you to anyone who can help!!!!

·
m-chan68
116 Posts
I believe the connector you are interested in, is C2113c on the VSM. That would be the connector on the passenger side of the three. It is a 14-pin connector. Five of the six wires from the keyless entry keypad connect to the above mentioned connector on the VSM. They are as follows: pin #2 should have a yellow with black tracer wire, pin #3 should have a solid red wire, pin #4 should have a solid brown wire, pin #6 should have a solid light blue wire and pin #9 should have a solid yellow wire. According to the wiring diagram, those wires run directly to the inside of the driver door where they plug directly to another very short section of harness before they plug directly into the keypad itself. You should already have a round 8-pin connector (only 6 of which are used) already inside the door where the short section of harness should plug into, between it and the keypad.

·
PowerStroke Fanatic
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should already have a round 8-pin connector (only 6 of which are used) already inside the door where the short section of harness should plug into, between it and the keypad.
YAAA ummm this is not in my door! that is the problem,the keypad i took off a truck that was rolled, i tried to get the wiring but it goes into the harness behind the dash and over to the VSM. the dash is so bend up that to take it apart would require the jaws of life! this is why i need the connector and pins from the round 8 pin to the VSM
thanks.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts