Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are Buckshot Maxxis Mudders. 305-70-16 on 16x10 procomp wheels. I wish i had gotten 35's. The tires look too small. Im trying to get my buddy to buy them from me so I can order some 315's. Looks better than stock though...

Bumper sticks way too far out. Its getting trimmed and sucked back up against the truck soon.

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
Looks good! I could swear my 16x10's have a much bigger lip then that...

Maybe it's the way yours shine that makes it look like that...

Guess not.

·
Registered
386 Posts
looks good

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts
Looks great!!! Ya that bumper dose need some cuttin.

·
Registered
666 Posts
i think it looks good but if you can get 315's why not.

·
Catfish Mafia
397 Posts
hey farmboy, how much you want for those tires? i just got a deal on some metal motos, but they are 16s and the wheels i got now are 17s. :doh:

·
Registered
229 Posts
youll like those buckshots. i had them on a jeep and even with the 4x4 out it would dig places it probably shouldnt have gone

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey farmboy, how much you want for those tires? i just got a deal on some metal motos, but they are 16s and the wheels i got now are 17s. :doh:
$700 for the tires, you pay to have em put on your wheels.

Thanks for the comments fellas.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
looks good, but a little bigger tire certainly wouldn't hurt, hope you can make the swap

·
Twitch
1,383 Posts
Got a set on mine and they are great tires. I have never got any flats or gashes and Ive run thru some tough sh!t before. But when they start goin down, they will get louder. It gives the truck a mean look.

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got a set on mine and they are great tires. I have never got any flats or gashes and Ive run thru some tough sh!t before. But when they start goin down, they will get louder. It gives the truck a mean look.
Thanks for the info on the tires, that's what I was hoping to hear.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Looks good! I could swear my 16x10's have a much bigger lip then that...

Maybe it's the way yours shine that makes it look like that...

Guess not.

Hey sleeper I see your have stock center Caps on yours do you have any pics of your front wheels? Sorry not tring to hi-Jack the thread

1 - 13 of 13 Posts