Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
look what i can do
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my mbrp cool duals on tonight and that look badass especially with the 7in tips. im goin to straight pipe them but even with the muffler its so deep,i love it. still need to adjust them some and will post pics when done.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
got my mbrp cool duals on tonight and that look badass especially with the 7in tips. im goin to straight pipe them but even with the muffler its so deep,i love it. still need to adjust them some and will post pics when done.
C'mon man post pics I sooo want cool duals ! Did you get to leave the spare under the truck ??? That deal with the spare is one of the issues I have and I really hate to just throw it in the bed.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
They do look good buddy, now i needa get mine!
Oh i think i figured it out... He is giving personal tours of the duals. Guess i musta missed the thread that invited us all over to see them. hahaha Just kidding man but serioulsy we need some pics.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
:nopics:

·
Old But Sexy
1,945 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
come on post some pics, what is this like a teaser thread, get everybody to look thinking there are pics and nothing.... lol hurry up with it..

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
No kiddin, i could have taken the picture with a Polaroid and had it posted on here by now!

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Ive got multiple pics of them but am not sure how to get them from my phone on to here..? ill contact him and let him know yall are gettin restless lol

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Ya definitely need some pics:D Congrats on getting the cool duals!

·
Registered
520 Posts

1 - 20 of 38 Posts