Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got the pipe in, my tune was set on 150hp dpf on tune when i started it. The pressure sensor and rear egt sensor broke on me, I ordered them for this week. The truck should still run with out these right? The truck fired up the first time and someting plastic blew out of the new pipe ??? Im disconnecting the batterys now. theres only a egt high circuit code. no ford specific codes...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well i tryed putting stock tune with DPF off, Still nothing. I clear the codes go to crank it and im guessing it picks up on the sensors before I even crank it and they show up again on the dashdaq.. Just OBD test not complete and P2420 egt circuit to high ( from being un pluged) and the pressure sensor broke right off.. Im guessing thats a must for the pc to read.. any help on this would be highly appreciated.. Well atleast i got my wheels and lift on haha

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
you should post this in after market and performance. you will get more responses there.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks man

·
Registered
750 Posts
The truck will start 1 time with an EGT probe unplugged or damaged. After that you will have to fix the EGT probe and jump the starter to get it running.

·
Registered
72 Posts
My truck done the same thing put all the senors back in like they shoud but cycle the key several times leavin it on about 15 to 20 sec each time do that 4 or 5 time them it should start.

·
<-•DEISEL CRAFT•
565 Posts
you fix your sensor to complete the circuit.
you have to much resistance in the circuit

its a emmisions related issue
so you only get one start
then after that you will have to complete the circuit and clear the codes

truck should start then you should get a p1000

1 - 7 of 7 Posts