Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to put a 6'' lift on my truck and am wondering what the average cost for install everyone is paying. One guy told me $600...i thought that was a little steep but not sure :confused:

·
UA local 761
214 Posts
I payed $450 to get my 4" lift installed & aligned.

·
Registered
433 Posts
depends on the lift? to many variables..going with a block in the rear,or leafs? 4 link or radius arm drop? there are just too many differances but 600 dont sound bad at all.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its gonna be the pro comp stage ll...the $600 doesnt include alignment. I am thinking i can do the install myself??

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
If u have the time and tools u can do it easily urself. after the install take it to a local alignment shop and pay for that only part. u'll save about 550 bucks doing it urself. i do everything myself and save hunndreds. post up pics when its done. good luck man

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
I do all my own work, and $600 sounds fine to me. I've been on the installing end of suspension and body lifts and even with a newer truck the money is not always worth the hassle of putting it on.

I'd put it on yourself if you can, it will give you a better idea if $600 would have been worth it or not. ;)

Dave

·
Davey B
930 Posts
Its not that bad of a project if you've got the tools and possibley a friend to help. Its not hard to do it yourself, but there are times where some extra hands are helpfull. I'd definetley do it myself before i paid someone $600 to do it, but i've got more time than money

1 - 7 of 7 Posts