Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am not to stupid when it comes to wiring and electronics, But by no means will I be wiring a house or circuit board. I just got my rigid LEDs in. Doing dually d2 in fog light spot. And a 20" inside opening of 2008 bumper. Also a set of SR-M lights for reverse lights.

I want if possible my d2 lights to work off factory fog switch
20" can be aux 1 on up fitter switch.
Reverse lights I use to have and is still wired power to rear to aux 3

Now what do I need or not need from RIGIDs harness they have me. Can I just send power to lights from upfitter switches since they have relays built in? I believe it was a 30a or so for aux 1/2 and 15a for 3 and 10a on 4? That's where I get lost and don't want to damage anything.

Any help or diagrams would be awesome and appreciated.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I remember right aux 1 and 2 are 25 amp each aux 3 is 10 amps and aux 4 is 15 amps. So al long and you do not go over rated values you will be fine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Thanks. I can pull the cover and I am sure relay will say on it.

The 20" as well as the pair of D2 lights both have a 60a in there harness so, will the 30a or 25a be enough? The d2 lights solo only draw 2.5 amps so again not a wizard but that's 5 amps of draw and being LED there is not a surge to power on or anything right? I may just throw 20" on aux 1 and do the pair of duallys on aux 2 and call it a day.

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so what did you wire the 20'' up to number 1?? truck looks good though man!!
Man I am behind on update! Sorry forgot I even made thread.

I like your oval on your grill!
Thanks a bunch buddy does graphics took all of 2 minutes to make up. I should make them green since I only love the green label haha.

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok sorry realize I did out a picture on. It is amazing at night.

As for wiring I did 20" to #1 and the Dually D2's to #2 which I prefer. I deft keep d2 off even passing cars. Unless on highway when they are far away. Regardless even a friend ahead of me made it very clear to leave off. They are ridiculous bright. And cover a lot of distance I am very happy I got the driving beam pattern. With those and 20" on, it makes HID headlights look like a joke and dark but. Wiring worked awesome. Lights have been very useful already. And I also wired up the SR lights that have 4 bulbs in them as reverse lights to #3 and they are the most used. Amazing little light

1 - 8 of 8 Posts