400 swamps- $2800
hypermax up pipe kit, t-4 pedestal w/oil lines and II 66 silverbullet- $2000
hypermax taper core intercooler and tubes $1200
1.jpg

IMG00089-20100125-1201.jpg

·
Registered
391 Posts
do you have the intake y for the h2e kit and would you be willing to seperate it?
Bryan

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont want to seperate the kit but I will seperatre the turbo from it, I will get more info on the injectors posted soon

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
400 cc injectors with six holes, this is all I know and I can't get ahold of unlimited diesel to find out the rest of the info. Why isn't anybody interested in this stuff, these are low,low prices. The turbo alone was $2200

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
everything needed to mount, I don't have the h2e charger though, this II 66 runs way better, I had about 15 hooks on it and approximately 2000 miles, probably not that many but that is real safe #s

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
everything needed to mount, I don't have the h2e charger though, this II 66 runs way better, I had about 15 hooks on it and approximately 2000 miles, probably not that many but that is real safe #s
so you were seriously running a 66mm silver bullet w/ 400cc injectors and no idea on nozzle size.... hmmm ok.. gonna be hard to sell injectors w/out know what you even have..

how much for just the H2E kit w/out the turbo?? did you ever run the silver bullet w/ smaller injectors. i know on 12v cummins that silver bullet is a pig on the street and just smokes, smokes, and smokes and takes forever to spool, but wondering how it would spool on a PSD w/ say around 250cc/100% injectors.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I was seriously running 400cc injectors on the 66 without knowing the nozzle size, could you help me out and tell me what size nozzles I should have for 400cc injectors with the 66, Thanks in advance, $600 buys u the up pipes,mounting kit,oil lines, $300 more gets u the boost tubes and splitter, I don.t know how it would spool with 250/100% but with 250cc swamps with six holes it spooled great, and evan better with 400cc swamps, U can't compare any charger between 12 valver and psd, not same animal

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
i know that you can't really compare between 12v and psd... ones a 6 banger and we got fo real engines. LoL. i'm not stupid.

I'm just having a hard time seeing how the hell you ran this turbo w/ 400's. none of us will know what nozzles your injectors have. you'd have to put them on the flow bench or call whoever built them to tell you what you bought. PM on the way about the H2E kit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i know that you can't really compare between 12v and psd... ones a 6 banger and we got fo real engines. LoL. i'm not stupid.

I'm just having a hard time seeing how the hell you ran this turbo w/ 400's. none of us will know what nozzles your injectors have. you'd have to put them on the flow bench or call whoever built them to tell you what you bought. PM on the way about the H2E kit.
I tried to send some pictures to your e-mail but it said it didn't exist, maybe I wrote it down wrong. That charger loved this set up, I will clean this up before I ship
kit 4.jpg

up pipe l.jpg

up pipe r.jpg

·
Registered
69 Posts
Interested in the Turbo..will it work on a 95 7.3?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts