Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering hoe much it would be for a set of baby swamps and tunes already have a TS chip. It's a 97 with basic mods, tymar intake bigger down pipe and straight exhaust

Thanks
Kyle

My email is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
Dave, I wanna kinda derail his thread and ask a question, I dont know if his track has anything done to the trans so.....

With a truck that sees no racing or boosted launches, sled pulling or dyno events, is just daily driven and used to tow some trailers (9,800lbs max) how well would a stock trans survive running baby swamps and swamps tunes?

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts
we have customers with over 250k miles on the stock trans (& over 200k) on Baby's..

it's funny...we had a customer call last week...he had a problem with an injector...

after some apologizing (on our behalf)..he said no, no, no...he had put over 200k on the Baby's we built for him back in 2003! :D

we told him to send them in, and went completely through them for him, and only charged him for o-rings & shipping.

we fully expect EVERY set of our 7.3L injectors to last for 200k miles...

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
cause all I have done to my trans is a trans go shift kit, I'd more power cause the stockers just dont cut it any more.

this is an e4od so Im unsure how well it would hold, I plan on upgrading the TC but for now its stock.

I had other questions for ya but I cant for the life of me remember.

sorry for the derail sweet86.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts