Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching around and I'm totaly lost looking for injectors. I've seen everything AD, AA, split shot, single shot I wouldnt even know what to get. Is there a write up somewhere to explain all this??

·
Drink til she's cute
4,873 Posts
Yeah there is an injector sticky in this forum.

Let's start simple...what are you lookin for?
what do you want the rig to do?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats the write up I needed thanks. I just have an weekend truck looking for the most power with stock oil and turbo.

·
Drink til she's cute
4,873 Posts
MINI ME's!!!!

·
Drink til she's cute
4,873 Posts
AD splits

·
Drink til she's cute
4,873 Posts
sorry..... you got it

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Get ahold of Ryan Casserly (Cass on here) and he can take care of your injector needs..

I am gonna send him my injectors in a month or so and get hybrids.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Are you wanting to keep the stock turbo or upgrade it. If you were keeping the stock the most I would go is some Stage 2 injectors. They are 160cc single shot injectors which will work with your stock oil and turbo. You would just need to get the tuning changed from Tony to make the injectors run good.

·
Crusty old Bastich
387 Posts
Are you wanting to keep the stock turbo or upgrade it. If you were keeping the stock the most I would go is some Stage 2 injectors. They are 160cc single shot injectors which will work with your stock oil and turbo. You would just need to get the tuning changed from Tony to make the injectors run good.

Cass, one thing I've noticed on the stage two injectors is that You and Bean offer new plunger and barrels at no extra charge on the remanufactured two's and hybrids. That is a hell of a deal for the guys that have high mileage, possibly worn down sticks that want to upgrade.

·
2010 BOB Points Runner up
2,300 Posts
Scott, next time we're at a pull together we can talk injectors

-Michael

1 - 14 of 14 Posts