Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently rebuilt my 6.0L with ARP studs & rod bolts, bored 0.040" over, cold air intake, 4" turbo back, stock turbo (might upgrade in the future), DDPM stage 1 cam, high flow cast iron headers, upgraded the tranny with solenoids and a high capacity oil plan. Along with the injectors I'm planning on upgrading the fuel system with a new lift pump and regulated return with sump (suggestions welcome for these as well). Really hope you guys can point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I recently rebuilt my 6.0L with ARP studs & rod bolts, bored 0.040" over, cold air intake, 4" turbo back, stock turbo (might upgrade in the future), DDPM stage 1 cam, high flow cast iron headers, upgraded the tranny with solenoids and a high capacity oil plan. Along with the injectors I'm planning on upgrading the fuel system with a new lift pump and regulated return with sump (suggestions welcome for these as well). Really hope you guys can point me in the right direction.
Do you tow? If so, how much? What turbo are you looking at? For a fuel system I would look at Marty's Diesel Never Stranded kit. Great product and the best customer service from someone who knows it in and out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a daily driver and I currently don't do any towing but have EGT guage if I do any light towing. As far as turbo's not really sure probably upgraded stock or some other design that retains the variable geometry to keep good low end throttle response.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's a daily driver and I currently don't do any towing but have EGT guage if I do any light towing. As far as turbo's not really sure probably upgraded stock or some other design that retains the variable geometry to keep good low end throttle response.
I would pair 190/30s with good tunes and kc stage 2 since it doesnt sound like you tow heavy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts