Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am in a bind where I have done way more than expected with my truck. I need to know what injectors to go with that will give me the most power but still allow me to Haul 10k- 15k no problem. I now have as follows:
1. 68mm Powermax Turbo
2. Intercooler kit w/ intake elbow
3. Bulletproof Diesel Heavy Duty Oil Cooler
4. Dieselsite High Volume HPOP
5. Sinister Coolant filtration system
6. Ported intake from WPE
7. Driven Regulated Fuel system
8. Airdog II 165
9. AFE Cold Air kit
10. Head Studs
11. EGR Delete kit
12. 5" Exhaust complete
13. Upgraded Y pipes
14. SCT Tuner
15. Bulletproof Diesel 58V FICM

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I may of forgot something but I'm just wondering opinion on injectors. I have 175/75s now and was gonna go to 205's and River City says my injector have alot of wear and isn't really worth upgrading. They won't warranty them. So I'm going to get new injectors and mod them. Just to what is the question ?

·
JGman141
859 Posts
I may of forgot something but I'm just wondering opinion on injectors. I have 175/75s now and was gonna go to 205's and River City says my injector have alot of wear and isn't really worth upgrading. They won't warranty them. So I'm going to get new injectors and mod them. Just to what is the question ?
I'd go with 205/30 or 205/50s, you can easily have the fuel pulled back by your tuner. I'd also look into getting a fuel system that will support these injectors, airdog 2s IMO are trash

·
Good ol boy
1,223 Posts
Man you did go all out that's about 10k worth of stuff lol...I agree with Joe a tuner can pull fuel for you to be able to tow, and yea the air dog 165 is complete trash, if you want reliable go with the 150 and keep the stock pump in place.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I would look into some warren injectors with the upgraded solenoids

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I been reading that alot about the Air Dog 165 being junk. Luckily it's on back order so I'm calling Monday and canceling first thing. Warren diesel was making a fuel system and for some reason quit making it. So I went with the AirDog. Is there another fuel system besides Airdog I can go with ?

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Warren Diesel (and Jesse) never started making a fuel system.
Go with 205/75's and have fuel pulled. And if you really want to, you could swap the Powermax for an S366. Still be able to tow, but make fun power when you unhook the trailer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Warren Diesel (and Jesse) never started making a fuel system.
Go with 205/75's and have fuel pulled. And if you really want to, you could swap the Powermax for an S366. Still be able to tow, but make fun power when you unhook the trailer.
Jesse told me they were making them about a year ago but falling behind and stopped. I just emailed him and he said he has one on the shelf right now. Evidently they are having someone else make them now.

·
Good ol boy
1,223 Posts
Go to barder turbo service website James can get you hooked up with a s366, if you do go this route I would suggest doing aftermarket uppipes to help with the spool up, I was told the stock up pipes make that turbo very very laggy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts