Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Military Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to install new injectors with a dual HPOP kit these are one set of injectors im looking at in hopes to reach 450-550 HP if you have any better ideas or more info on what i should look into please let me know and as always thank you again and in advance for you help
Swamps competition 275/226 single shots $1950

·
Drink til she's cute
4,873 Posts
Diesel Innovation Mini Me's..they are on Dave's site.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Those are some pretty serious injectors... I have been running Swamps injectors for a while now and have been VERY happy with them....

Would need dual pumps for those!!

What turbo and engine mods are you planning with those?

·
Military Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well Mr. Bob my current mods are in my sig box and I am looking at a TE dual HPOP set, head studs, fire rings, crower rods, valve springs, and a two stage giggle set up, as well as larger single turbo, and new tunning.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
You can run MiniMe's on a single pump, they are hybrids.

The truck should have come stock with big oil.

·
Banned
7,764 Posts
If you're thinking about running a set of injectors from Swamps, give them a call. Talk to Dave and he will be more than capable of telling you everything you ever wanted to know about injectors and more.

Call them and they can help you settle in on your best option.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
looking to install new injectors with a dual HPOP kit these are one set of injectors im looking at in hopes to reach 450-550 HP if you have any better ideas or more info on what i should look into please let me know and as always thank you again and in advance for you help
Swamps competition 275/226 single shots $1950
Have you considered just going straight to B codes? That's the most popular choice now days.

·
Registered
918 Posts
well Mr. Bob my current mods are in my sig box and I am looking at a TE dual HPOP set, head studs, fire rings, crower rods, valve springs, and a two stage giggle set up, as well as larger single turbo, and new tunning.
WOW!!! that will be a very nice setup for sure!!!!

I agree with Joey, seems that B codes have become the most popular as of late. They are capable of A LOT of fuel....

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
if youre going with big oil...it would almost be a waste to buy hybrids as you will not see a big horse power upgrade running hybrids with stock oil vs big oil. If you run hybrids spend the extra 2k on accompanying mods, if you want big oil...go bigger injectors that will see benefit from having the extra oil

·
Banned
7,764 Posts
I personally think that hybrids are still the best injectors. And they still make the most IP.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
...PMR's...

·
Banned
7,764 Posts
If it wasn't a PITA I would actually. But these little B's will do for now. The only reason I ever switched to the B's was to consume some of the excess oil I had pumping around so that I could keep so much of it from blowing across the IPR unused.

Crazy, I know. Why would that matter to the IPR? I know, I'm retarded.

:rolleyes:

·
Banned
7,764 Posts
Well, new bodies, fully dissasemble and then reassemble injectors?

That's kind of a PITA vs just turning the key and driving.

And Hybrids do kick ass. Build a set of 250 hybrids, use the same nozzles and they stand a damn good chance of outdoing a set of BDs all else constant. Most people just aren't running them. That's why you aren't seeing them making the power as often.

Hybrids have always been damn good.

Since you've been playing with hydraulics since I was sh*ttin my pants, you should have a good handle on this already. :confused:

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Since you've been playing with hydraulics since I was sh*ttin my pants, you should have a good handle on this already. :confused:
Actually, I think my comment was breast feeding....................:doh:

You guys must be referring to the infamous reverse hybrids.:poke: If not, I need so call my customers and have them immediately remove there B codes and step up!:doh:

:D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts