Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of swamps 275 stroked a codes, and some 238 hybrids, just wondering what would happen if I put the P&B's out of the hybrids into the stroked a codes. I also have stock nozzles, 80% over nozzles, 200% over nozzles, and the nozzles off the swamps injectors, to choose from. I know that I need way more turbo to do this, if it's possible at all. Any ideas what kind of flow a guy could get with an injector setup like this with the 80 or 200 over nozzles.

·
Registered
379 Posts
You would be looking at a hybrid in the area of 380cc. THe 200% would be manditory, and bigger would be needed for anything competition like.

And YES, much more turbo(S)

·
2010 BOB Points Runner up
2,300 Posts
You would have a set of 385cc Hybrids and depending on what you do with the truck would depend on which nozzles you want to use. To get the most of them you would probably want the 200% nozzles.

-Michael

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would probably need a fully built engine as well to handle that much fuel.

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Thats a sh!t load of fuel for a daily driver. I know I was thinking of the same thing but only if I clean up my 275's with the twins will I think about going bigger.

·
Banned
7,764 Posts
Keep in mind the little things that injector shops will not miss, like spring bind, plungers playing peek-a-boo out the bottom of the barrel and all that kind of fun stuff.

Not that you're going to do that here, but if you start swapping injector parts around.

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Charles what are you currenly running for squirters ?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in the same position if I can clean up what I have now I will move up to larger squirters , since I have the parts laying around

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Yep, I did talk to Jim about it last week and he said some internal mods would have to be done so its not just a simple swap, but it would be easy enough to do.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Charles what are you currenly running for squirters ?
I'm pretty sure he's running 250cc hybrids.

This gets me thinking: with all the talk of oil mods, can we do them to big A-codes?

Dave

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
I dont see why not... done it to b codes and hybrids:shrug: I still dont think you would get the same rate per ms as a hybrid, so it would probably still be somewhat pointless. Just go with a hybrid if your going to spend the money.

·
2010 BOB Points Runner up
2,300 Posts
To make my first post clear: A hybrid with the same stroke of a 275cc A-code would be a 385cc if all is setup correctly.

-Michael

1 - 12 of 12 Posts