Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few sticky injectors there not to bad yet. My question is ive all ready replaced 4 injectors. Now im kinda thinkin instead of fixing the injector or two. How about doing the 175cc bodies with stock nozzles. About how much would something like this cost? Or do you have to start with all good injectors? Sorry im new to the performance side.

·
Registered
922 Posts
contact 04stoker on here. he is a dealer for warren diesel who will work with your current injectors. i will let him deal with you on pricing but its much cheaper than doing nozzles. i was headed this route 2 weeks ago but now im considering nozzles so idk what im gonna do other that i know for sure 175's. also try rev-x! great stuff. and make sure you have the supporting mods for larger injectors

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Yup I can help you out. Been having good results with a 175cc stock nozzle. Much cheaper than replacing with a bunch of new injectors too. Pm me for pricing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
if you have sticky injectors, throw some rev x in it like said above. usually the spool valves stick which means your gonna have to pay for another set of injectors or your still gonna have some sticky 175s.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts