Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was Thinking about getting bigger injectors for my 95 in my sig. What's the biggest injectors they make I was looking at 450cc/650% nozzles. What else would I have to do to run them I know the bottom end should be built.

·
Registered
430 Posts
If you match up a good turbo(s) that can provide large quanties of air, youre gunna want a built motor.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What kind of turbo would be good to run with them?

·
Drive it like ya stole it
186 Posts
Good god...didn't even know they made nozzles that big. Might wanna talk to an injector builder or tuner directly. You're going to have to completely build the motor, well if you want it to hold together that is.

·
Sponsor
1,583 Posts
Hey I was Thinking about getting bigger injectors for my 95 in my sig. What's the biggest injectors they make I was looking at 450cc/650% nozzles. What else would I have to do to run them I know the bottom end should be built.
First of all, what kind of realistic horsepower number are you looking for? What do you do with the truck?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I think it's 600% nozzles and it's a full time puller

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
lol uhh the biggest isnt always the best....

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I think most people have no idea how much fuel a 'small' 250 cc Hyrbid can push, when it comes to hp...

Shoot for the sky and you'll never get anywhere. So many of us know from first hand experience.
Start reasonable and build up from there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts