Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was told that we can change our injector oil..... is this true?. i thought the injectors where fired off the engine oil. guy that told me this said his oil was like jelly. and it ran wait better after replaced with synthetic 15-40w . he even showed me where and how to do it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats it thanks alot

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
I change mine almost daily. It make it run good.:smirk:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I think I am now dumber for having read this thread.

To answer your question directly, No you don't need to change your injector oil.

Well technically you do, but its the same as your engine oil.

·
brandon
778 Posts
I usually change my injector oil when i change my blinker fluid!:hehe::doh:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya you should also change the air in your tires and check your flu flush valve to see if its clogged

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
I have heard about the infamous top end oil change...... this is the first time I have seen it. Wow...... Does this guy not realize that the oil in the HPOP reservior is taken from the crankcase and dumped back to the crankcase via the injector's oil exhaust port? I am floored by this video.

·
Freedom is not free
888 Posts
That's the second you-tube video I saw him in. The first one was just as strange, I just can recall what it was about.

·
Registered
177 Posts
dont forget your suberlater coil

·
brandon
778 Posts
helsinki smash rod always needs adjustment too!!:hehe:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol thats effin epic

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Lakeside Limo, don't be discouraged, we're not laughing at YOU, just the Powerstrokehelp guy that encourages people to change the oil in their HPOP. It's useless. And so is he.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol ya i just was skeptical iv heard of a few locals boys doing it and saying what a difference it made. so i thought id ask the boys on the nation ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts