Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New, tested but not used. In order to make a box at an affordable price for myself, I had to buy the parts in larger quantities and I made a few of these boxes to sell. I am selling this box for $190 delivered to the continental US.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perfect. Shuts off each injector at the switch of the toggle. I sold 2 and I have one left to sell. They cost $120 in parts.

·
Registered
249 Posts
what is this for? what does it do and why would you want it? school me :)

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ability to shut off each injector while the truck is running, by just flipping a toggle. It will allow you to isolate misses, sounds, etc... to each particular cylinder. I was chasing down a knock, so I built one.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have one person in line and will know if it is finalized next weekend.

·
Headwind Magnet
626 Posts
Oh man, wish I had seen this post sooner!!!

·
Registered
516 Posts
would pay 225.00 for you to make me one!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have recieved a few pm's in the last few days about the boxes. I have one 42 pin connector left. So, I may make one more left. I have to check what I sold the last one for and I do believe it was about $225. These things work great, but are a PITA to assemble. My second job will be slowing down after this week, so I may be able to put another one together. Does anybody think making one and renting it out would be good? I am thinking maybe like $50 for 2 weeks, plus a deposit for the box. Or is everybody just interested in buying one to keep? These things work great but take a while to make.

·
Early bird gets the worm
538 Posts
I'd be interested maybe. Where does it plug into?

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have recieved a few pm's in the last few days about the boxes. I have one 42 pin connector left. So, I may make one more left. I have to check what I sold the last one for and I do believe it was about $225. These things work great, but are a PITA to assemble. My second job will be slowing down after this week, so I may be able to put another one together. Does anybody think making one and renting it out would be good? I am thinking maybe like $50 for 2 weeks, plus a deposit for the box. Or is everybody just interested in buying one to keep? These things work great but take a while to make.
crap I missed this by a few weeks:doh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts