Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have 97 with almost 250k intake and exhaust. was thinking about adding some baby swamps with ww2 and idm. I read a bunch of great reviews. i was just wondering if ill be ok with me egt and what kind of mileage. I don't really tow anything. oh also have a 5 speed and gauges. thanks for your time

·
fueled by Colecovision
3,060 Posts
have 97 with almost 250k intake and exhaust. was thinking about adding some baby swamps with ww2 and idm. I read a bunch of great reviews. i was just wondering if ill be ok with me egt and what kind of mileage. I don't really tow anything. oh also have a 5 speed and gauges. thanks for your time
With the chip on the stock setting (or no tuning installed), your EGT's would be no greater than a bone stock truck, with stock injectors.

A set of Baby Swamp's and a chip are a proven, reliable combination that have the ability to double the hp & tq from a stock setting to a race/extreme setting, which makes this injector a very attractive option for those not interested in significant turbo or fuel system upgrades.

We routinely sell & install 'Baby's and a chip' in otherwise stock trucks with excellent feedback.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Not to hi-jack but I'm considering injectors for my hot shot truck and I'm at a toss up between Baby's & 160cc stage one's.

My mods are in my sig, and I have an intercooler that just needs the plumbing finished.
I haul hot shot with my truck but never exceed 26,000lbs and am about to install a rebuilt turbo with a WW2 & 1.0 housing. Should I play it safe with Baby Swamps or can I go with Stage 1's and be ok? I'm very happy with my towing tune I currently run.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts