Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm trying to get guys from the org that live in Indiana to try to have a gtg this spring in Indy or something like that. but not too many have shown any interest.
so i posted up here to try to get more guys to give some input on it.
If it works out, we're going to try to have it around the 8th of April if anyones interested

·
Certified Engine Destroye
533 Posts
Were having a dyno day this spring on the southeast side. I know a bunch of guys from here and the org, army will be there. You're welcome to come out wed love to have ya!

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, i'll pass that info along as well and see what we can get.
I'm a member of the Purdue diesel club and we're going to have a dyno around the brownsburg area this spring as well. but i'm just looking for guys that would want to do this, instead of having just a few show up

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll keep posting up info if i can get some interest. It would be a nice time if we can get people organized. thats been our biggest issue on the ORG, is that we'll have a lot of guys say they'll come, then they just dont show up. I know things come up, and i understand. but we're just wanting to put some faces with names/(TRUCKS)
So if anyone has any input, please let me knoow

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, we're going to plan on moving it to either Indy or lafayette area. going to plan on something either late spring or early summer time. to just hang out and eat somewherre. still working on details, we just need more guys.

Ignore the Date from my original post

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would guys be willing to do something this spring around the lafayette area? a small gtg somewhere to eat and BS about whatever?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts