Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the word on this. All I heard was 85% over stock. Is it out? Looking for something bigger than the Elite pump for my build. Thanks.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is all I have heard as well. Have you heard about the Floor It pump? It supposed to be pretty impressive.
Damn you're snappy with the replies, do you sleep at your PC?! Lol!

Haven't heard about the Floor it pump. What's the scoop? Who makes it? What does it flow? How much? How do I get it?

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
I heard the Floor it pump was having problems. And DO NOT count elite out of this equation yet.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I've heard really good things so far about Industrials pump. Hopefully I will now more soon. But it is not currently available. Elite is also making dual injection pumps for the 6.4 as well.

1,052 Posts
Industrials HPFP is not available from what they told me. The Floor It pump is made by floor it diesel. They have been doing one for me for over a month now, hopefully it will be done soon. He is still seeing how far he can take it. We will see soon if it flows more than the current Elite pump.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Im gonna talk to my guy and see if I can get one to put in while my cabs up and everything is apart. If not I may end up with a elite pump as much as I want the Industrial one.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya, I want a bigger pump as well, went with 150 nozzles.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
From what i have been told unless you go with a billet pump case, about 30% over stock (which is close to elites pump) is about all the pump is going to flow, so unless they made big big changes, i wouldnt count on the pump doing much. Im thinking if you wanna go big with a single injection pump, a bosch CP3 is going to be the way to go....

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Talked to Brady earlier today pump is complete and should be getting some numbers very very soon according to him the Pump is VERY big and is being tested with their injectors and turbos!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Eagerly waiting for the results. I have been wanting to go with a pump and injectors with turbos, but with the other pumps out there been waiting to see which will be the best for my application.

·
Registered
513 Posts
From what i have been told unless you go with a billet pump case, about 30% over stock (which is close to elites pump) is about all the pump is going to flow, so unless they made big big changes, i wouldnt count on the pump doing much. Im thinking if you wanna go big with a single injection pump, a bosch CP3 is going to be the way to go....

Exactly!!!!
all being tested at about 3800RPM
A 6.4 stock pump is in the area of 220ish LPH taken to what we offer of a 28% larger dis placement pump and you are about the 280 area. At this point the stock case and internals can not be takin any further with out high risk of failure and guess where the failure is going to go with out warning.... Not a risk we are willing to take.

Now look at our CP3 Line up of pumps capable of 380 LPH and taking it over 400 LPH when ran up to 4600RPM. On paper one single pump at this level can flow enough fuel for 1000hp.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts