Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been a member for a while but this is my first post. I am looking to get new injectors (mine are shot) and go with something a little bigger than stock (170-190cc range), I have been leaning towards Casserly injectors because of there great reputation for quality but am trying to find some more info about the Industrial Injection injectors. They seem like a great deal for a built from new injector. Basically i am looking for some feedback from people who have experience with Industrial Injection and/or the Alliant injectors they use to build them. I should probably mention that I will be doing a lift pump, reg. return, and powermax aswell. The truck currently just has studs, tune, deletes etc. Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
922 Posts
shoot me a pm i can get you prices on warren diesel injectors! search on here and you will find nothing but great things! his customer service is also top notch!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I vote warren as well

·
Faster Than You
933 Posts
The Industrial guys have there stuff together, no short cuts in there parts. Not knocking other venders at all as there are plenty of good injector builders on here but we use Industrial almost exclusively and haven't had any issues out of them they are a top notch shop.

·
Registered
922 Posts
i will back eric up as well. they are top notch over there too! not downing industrial at all just going with what i can put out there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts