Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
House, I go to Purdue but am in Missouri on an internship for a year. My truck is stock (all upgrades in sig), but I plan on doing a lot of upgrading in the spring when I have a little more money. I would like to dyno the truck, as I have never dyno'ed it, just to see where i'm starting from before next spring comes around. Also, I'll be back in Indiana next summer and am interested in the club. Thanks

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
I'd be there. Truck may or may not, depends if its up for the winter yet..

·
Registered
31 Posts
I live in central IN, and im curently at Purdue...I would be interested in the dyno, and im also interested in the club

·
Registered
430 Posts
"but they must be a member here and have 20 posts to dyno and order as they confirm on here, will dyno"

I would be interested depending on date and place. Is the above quote required?

·
Fat Kids Rule!
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not really, but need to be a member and have a few posts over there...main thing is to get prizes need more people posting over there

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yeah I understand that. Any idea on a date...I really only need an idea of before or after Dec. 16th cause thats when I willhave my new tranny in and I am not dynoing on the current tranny.

·
Fat Kids Rule!
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
after first of year

·
Registered
430 Posts
Alright cool man. I will try to make it for sure. Im curious what my truck numbers would be....not high I know LOL

·
PSN Regular
201 Posts
any talk of a dyno date yet?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts