Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What time are u all going to TS? What day as well? We have 2 or 3 trucks going what about u all???

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just got my room for Friday night at the best western today it was only $70.00 not to bad if u ask me I'm going down about 9 am on Friday get some food on the way and time to get the party started. I hope to drive my truck but the motor is of the floor so it's 50/50. I put the studs in the block tonight. So well see.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
cant go down there till saturday

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Unsure here, hoping to leave friday morning after work, so around 9:30? If not itll be same time sat after work

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Bowling green, kentucky.
Btw, if anyone will be leavin around the same time frame i posted originally and is interested in convoying plz let me know, I'll be getting on 65 via Greenwood exit. Only thing, if i end up driving instead of trailering my truck top speed for me is 65mph, thanks to my 4.10's...

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My trucks not going to make it this year but I will. I was rushing my truck to make it and i guess i cracked the waterpump taking a tube off that was stuck and jst seen it when i was puting it back on so im not going to rush the truck just to drive it to TS and take a chance on fxxxing it up. The danger ranger will have to do lol. hope to see u all at TS.

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
I'll be headed that way Friday mornin about 945 or so.. Hopefully I'll meet up w some one along the way we can convoy down, Most likely will be trailering my truck

·
Registered
775 Posts
is anyone from the indy or southern indiana area headed down friday night? me and caleb s wont be headed that way till friday evening after work.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
saturday morning

1 - 15 of 15 Posts