Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

281 - 292 of 292 Posts

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
I don't know if anyone will would be interested in attending or not, but there will be an Illiana Strokers gtg in Lafayette this sunday. I know this is last minute but I thought there was a thread up here on the nation, but I was wrong, I will make one and put a link in this post for the thread so if anyones interested then come on down!

April 13th Lafayette, IN gtg - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
Taylor from Angola. Owned several diesels but just recently acquired my first Powerstroke (or ford in general) 97 7.3 E4OD eclb 4x4 with 320k. What's the average life expectancy for these first gen 7.3s?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
Maintenance is key. Hopefully it was treated right, and properly lubed and oiled. Should be good for another 100K miles IF it was

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mike in Indianapolis. 03 CCSB 6.0

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
A buddy's parents have a condo up there. We go up for a few weekends a year, we tend to close down the Frog Tavern on Wawassee

·
Registered
38 Posts
Charles in Indianapolis my first diesel (3rd owner). 97 2wd cclb drw 290k. Has some type of super chip on it (the type you haft to turn trk off and play with it for 5 min to change tunes) and built internals on trans.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello All,

Denis Sanders from Valparaiso, IN I am a new diesel owner, and new to the forum. I own a 2006 F 250 Remington Special Edition, it has a lift and 35's. I look forward to learning from anyone who is willing to put up with newbie questions.

oilcan72 (Denis Sanders)

Attachments

281 - 292 of 292 Posts