Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PSN Local
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

October 16th. I need someone to bring some PSD love and show my friends with the cumaparts and Duracraps whats up.

Bring the pain.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Ill be at the dyno. I have to get some tune for my 6.0 still:evil Are you going to be in town for it? Or at work? We need some juce for the 6.0.

·
PSN Local
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be at work but gonna come back that weekend. That 6 hour drive back home will be well worth it. Especially seeing as how carnage happens!!! Got the kit and bottle at the shop. Power wire and we can make the numbers!!!
From the sounds of things around the shop theres going to be a huge turn out but only 3 PSD's. Hopefully we can get more there. sh*t ton of Cummins and dmax's

:poke: WIN OR LOSE,,, REPRESENT :poke:

·
Registered
654 Posts
O you can bet your azz im going to do that. I mite not have the best truck at the dyno but they will know the 6.0 was in the house :D, I would love to put the go go juce on it. does nick still have it on his truck if not i need it lol. just one run with it to see what it will put down.:evil:evil

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
2 fords will be attending,possibly 2 more.No big #s though.

·
PSN Local
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet man. the numbers arent a big deal. its all about fun food people and the sweet sound of oil burners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts