Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its time for another g2g, thinking beginning of February, Lets shoot for a Sunday since a lot of guys have to work on Saturdays.

Thinking Sunday February 6th, in Terre Haute, IN. There are many options for a place to meet with great parking. Post up if you can make it or a day that would be better. The last G2G was very small, lets try to get 15 plus guys to make it. I also have a thread up on Powerstroke.org to get more people to come. All states are welcome since its also pretty close to IL too.

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
Its usually in Terre Haute because theres some guys from illinois that try to make it over, and some guys from southern indiana come up too. But if we could find more interest between either sites about getting it in a more centralized location, then i'm sure we can try other venues if we get enough people. I know i missed the last indiana gtg couople months ago so maybe down the road we can move it

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why so far south?
Problem is if its farther north, the guys from the south will say why so far north. Its never ending. lol I don't care, i live in the cenral region and am down in Terre Haute for school, ill drive up to 2 hours if there is enough people that will come.

We could also meet in Indy, doesn't matter, just have to let everyone know and see what they think.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
i could prolly make it depending on if i work then or not

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright can everyone check and make sure they can do it February 6th In Terre Haute? Or if everyone would agree on a different date that is fine, just need to get it set in stone.

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
i'm still free to make the trip down to wherever its at
Trey- i got more info and prices on some injectors through a couple vendors i'll see how you compare to them

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay lets do it February 6th. Does 1pm sound good to everyone?

Thinking either at Showmes or Bdubs Both have plenty of parking.

Put up time and place you guys prefer.

·
Content
25 Posts
I'd love to come but I would have a 4 hour drive back to school after a 2 hour drive there.

·
Fat Kids Rule!
2,455 Posts
greenwood or west side of indy in future avon, danvilel area would work too, I live in Angola way up in the north east corner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts