Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have used gauges for sale? i need them but cant spend alot of money! :pointlaugh:

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
How much can you spend. I got Trans, Boost, and Pyro with pillar pod and everything to hook them up for $220.

On Edit: Not from me. This is just what Glowshift guages are new. And price will drop if you choose to not do one of the 3 guages.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
I can hook you up on a set of Glow Shift gauges for a real reasonable price.

Just let me know.

Paul

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i saw the glow shift on ebay i was jsut wondering if anyone had anything cheaper for all three (pyro,trans,boost)

·
3,090 Posts
For new guages thats about as cheap as your going to get.

Check out the classifieds if you want used ones.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
i saw the glow shift on ebay i was jsut wondering if anyone had anything cheaper for all three (pyro,trans,boost)
I can get you the 3 in 1 combo gauge from GS for $170 shipped to your door.

Thats about as cheap as your going to get for all 3 gauges new:D

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Seriously, how good can glow shift gauges be if the entire package costs as much as a good pyrometer alone?

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Seriously, how good can glow shift gauges be if the entire package costs as much as a good pyrometer alone?
Jim,

They are good gauges for the $$$$.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am open to buying used for sure, as long as it works. otherwise ill have to wait. i just want to monitor the temp as i tweak with new mods and i have to drive an car hauler to phoenix from nebraska haha.

·
3,090 Posts
Im not complaining one bit. I have them and like the chit out of them. They work just as well as the $600 setup i was going to go with from di pricol.

For someone on a budget and not looking into hardcore competition they work great.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Jim,

They are good gauges for the $$$$.
Paul,
Just looking for some info cuz I have heard more bad than good but don't know much myself.
They sell for $200 with a pod and 3 gauges and it's impossible to match that with a good well known quality gauge like Automter.

So you say they are good gauges for the $$ spent.
Does that mean you get cheap gauges for spending little $$$??

For someone on a budget and not looking into hardcore competition they work great.
What does hard core competition have to do with anything? The gauge will get more use by the average guy than a race vehicle, and has no less or more important of a job.

I'm looking for input is all, not meaning to trash the gauge, I'm just not sure of them.

Thanks.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Jim im with you i think you get what you pay for!!! if you are going to buy gauges there is a reason you want them. If you dont feel the need to monitor your engine accurately then why even monitor at all. Its like buying a Porsche and putting cheap tires on it that wont hold the power!!!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I wasn't necessarily knocking the gauges, just wanted to know since they were so cheap.
FWIW, I have had a lot of positive feedback on the GlowShift gauges. Enough so that I'm considering a set for my truck now. :lookaround:
Seems they are a decent quality inexpensive gauge.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I wasn't necessarily knocking the gauges, just wanted to know since they were so cheap.
FWIW, I have had a lot of positive feedback on the GlowShift gauges. Enough so that I'm considering a set for my truck now. :lookaround:
Seems they are a decent quality inexpensive gauge.
Yes the are a quality gauge for the money. I have had their setups in 6 different vehicles and I have never had to have any of them replaced. They are every bit as accurate as the autometer guages they replaced.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts