Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i went to wally world (walmart) the other day and when i came out to the truck some one had taken a bat or something to my drivers side mirror...WTF? There it was pieces everywhere, So long story short i need a drivers side manual, telescoping mirror. Any help would be great!:doh:

·
Stroker
231 Posts
Wish i could help man, Ive only got an extra set of the small ones.

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
see if wally world had there cameras pointed near ur truck...

maybe u can find the person and beat the :bsflag: out of them

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tried but i park my truck in the boonies, there are no cameras out there! It really pisses me off that a douche would do that! What kind of gratification do you get from smashing a mirror? They aint that hard to smash it cant make you feel big and strong!

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
Sorry to hear that man, LMC has them for a decent price but I'm sure you can ebay them and find something reasonable.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Man, who have you pissed off lately?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
let me check at home, i have a set in the box i bought off of ebay... they were supposed to be heated and electric but when they got there they werent. if i have them, they are yours just cover shipping

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
let me check at home, i have a set in the box i bought off of ebay... they were supposed to be heated and electric but when they got there they werent. if i have them, they are yours just cover shipping

Cool thanks man!

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
do you need the whole assembly or just the glass

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well there is nothing there but the mount anymore, i will need the whole assembly. Really sux!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
tried but i park my truck in the boonies, there are no cameras out there! It really pisses me off that a douche would do that! What kind of gratification do you get from smashing a mirror? They aint that hard to smash it cant make you feel big and strong!
Probably the guy you cut off when you turned in. j/k. It amazes me how anyone can get pleasure out of tearing up someone elses stuff. Sorry to hear this. Good luck finding another.

·
Diesel Junkie
47 Posts
I've got one, scratched glass and arms are a little rusty, but for shipping I'll send it to ya. Or if you're in OH or northern KY, I'll meet ya half way. Let me know!:ford:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts