Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive Looked around and all ive heard of is adreneline and swamps pumps, im running stock injectors, i keep getting codes thrown from the ts chip. i was wondering what would be a good one to run with the possibility of maybe stage 1 or 2 injectors

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have a T500 from Terminator Eng. and I'm running 238/80 hybrids with no problems.Not expensive either

·
Registered
498 Posts
srp1

·
F250 Black Cloud Edition
690 Posts
SRP1

·
Subject Matter Expert
4,458 Posts
Its probably been explained else where but can someone give more info on the t500? santa brought me a scanguage and now I see im only holding 2450psi at wot. :(

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
SRP-1 FTW.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will the terminator work ok without upgrading the injectors and do I have to upgrade any of the hoses or anything else when I put the new hpop on

·
Ticking time bomb
2,385 Posts
All you srp1 guys you can't even get that pump right now can you? And no you don't gotta upgrades hoses or anything.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Terminator..... Hands down

·
Horsepower Enthusiast
370 Posts
It will be back out sooner then most people think.
The SRP1 or the Stealth stage2-3 badass looking aluminum pumps?

I'm looking to upgrade mine as well along with some new injectors, only planning on a "stage 2" type injector and something like 400-450hp.

I figure if I have to replace it I should use something a little better than stock. :D

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
The SRP1 or the Stealth stage2-3 badass looking aluminum pumps?

I'm looking to upgrade mine as well along with some new injectors, only planning on a "stage 2" type injector and something like 400-450hp.

I figure if I have to replace it I should use something a little better than stock. :D
srp1 will handle those injectors easily.

·
Horsepower Enthusiast
370 Posts

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Terminator....

·
Davey B
930 Posts
I wanted an srp1, but didn't feel like waiting that long so I bought a used stock hpop an sent it to joey to turn into a t500. I went this route in case the t500 didn't hold, I'd still have a core to send in for an srp1. So far though I'm really happy with my t500. I haven't hooked it up to a scan gauge yet, but there was definitely a noticeable gain. If someone wants to come over an data log my pump, they're more than welcome, but I'm happy with it so far. Down the road, I may up my nozzles an might need a different pump at that point. The srp1 seems like a great pump, but I didn't feel like waiting an Joey was able to get me my pump right away. I think the t500 doesn't get the credit it deserves, its cheap an flat out works

1 - 20 of 31 Posts