Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you order the in dash computer yet? Thanks.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Standard option

·
Registered
352 Posts
The only 2 I know of is the navigation system, and the one between the tach and speedometer. I know of other guys who have the nav system, and I have the other one. They've been out for a while now. I don't know what option it is to order it, but any dealer should be able to tell you.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Turns out you can only get the in dash computer in a xl or xlt but you cant have nav or sync with it.

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
by in dash computer are you talking about center of the gauge cluster where you can toggle through settings, compass, fuel mpg, truck apps, etc? if so, that comes standard on lariat trucks and i have sync on my truck & utlonghorns has same setups with the nav radio as well....??

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
THATS SICK!!! Why would they not offer that on Lariat and KR models?

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
THATS SICK!!! Why would they not offer that on Lariat and KR models?
Probably cause it doesn't do Nav or Sync. Although I doubt it would be all that hard to make those work on the computer setups. Seems they market the computers more towards project managers and rental companies and such. Not really advertised as a luxury item but a business tool instead.

Could always build your own, MP3Car.com

Edit: nevermind I see it does Nav, but wonder what the monthly subsciption is like for the sprint. I have been meaning to get a cell card for my computer but its that monthly access fee that kills the idea. Also wondering how big the hard drive is for music and movies, or if you can wipe it out and run windows or something on it

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
Probably cause it doesn't do Nav or Sync. Although I doubt it would be all that hard to make those work on the computer setups. Seems they market the computers more towards project managers and rental companies and such. Not really advertised as a luxury item but a business tool instead.

Could always build your own, MP3Car.com

Edit: nevermind I see it does Nav, but wonder what the monthly subsciption is like for the sprint. I have been meaning to get a cell card for my computer but its that monthly access fee that kills the idea. Also wondering how big the hard drive is for music and movies, or if you can wipe it out and run windows or something on it
i almost want to say its like around $30/month but not for sure..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts