Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have Mark's efuel system coming in and I was wanting to know if anyone has it and hooked up a in cab fuel pressure gauge. I'm guessing an electronic one and it can hook up on the top where the shrader valve would go? Any pictures or explanations or what gauge you used would be helpful. Thanks.

·
Project Shamu
2,573 Posts
That's exactly what it's for. I have Mark's efuel too, and I bought an electronic fuel pressure gauge for it. The Schrader is 1/8" NPT, and so are most sensors, so it's an almost plug and play affair.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Did you use a electronic gauge?

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
You definitely want an electronic gauge! You could out in a mechanical gauge, but you don't want high pressure fuel inside the cab. Cheers!

·
Administrator
8,177 Posts
I have one and it's an isspro. Buy a snubber for it or you will blow out your sender. They are cheap.

·
Administrator
8,177 Posts
You actually get pulses back from the injectors which takes it out. Mine only lasted 6 months. When isspro sent me a new one the sent a snubber too and I haven't had an issue since.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What's is a snubber? Lol

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
From Wikipedia: A snubber is a device used to suppress ("snub") a phenomenon such as voltage transients in electrical systems, pressure transients in fluid systems (caused by for example water hammer) or excess force or rapid movement in mechanical systems. Cheers!

·
Administrator
8,177 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts