Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corey's father was recently diagnosed with cancer of the liver, intestines, gallbladder, kidneys, and lungs; Sunday night, he was taken to the hospital by ambulance. It is very likely that our office will have to close this week without notice while we travel to rural Missouri. If that should happen, be aware that we will only have intermittent internet access.

Until our departure, business will operate as usual; however, some orders may be delayed. Please accept our sincere apology if this should happen. We will process and ship orders as soon as possible upon our return.

Please keep our family in your prayers, as it's only been five weeks since Corey's sister passed away on January 14 after being diagnosed with cancer on December 9.

If you are a potential, new, or current customer and have basic questions, we strongly encourage you to use the PHP forum. If we are not available, it is very likely that our moderators or other members can help!

Please also be aware that for Registered Users, there are forum sections for Order Status Requests and other Product Support that are not available to Unregistered Guests.

As always, we are extremely grateful for your understanding and support.

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
Corey and Bill -- I don't even know where to begin. I can't imagine what the two of you are going through with everything that's been happening. Please know you all will be in our prayers.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dad passed away shortly before noon, but I wanted to say thank you so much for the tremendous outpouring of prayers and support. We believe very strongly in the power of prayer and know that God will give our family the strength to get through this difficult time.

We will update the PHP website with information as soon as plans are made.

(Also saw that I had written Sunday night in my first post... was thinking Saturday night/Sunday morning. :doh:)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
So sorry to hear. Explains the unanswered e mail. I will check back later next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts