Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMHO, this Congress should now turn toward the illegal immigration problem.

The way I see it, the problem has been ignored for far too long.

A few steps that I would like to see are:

- Tighten security of our borders. Although I don't believe a billion dollar fence is the answer...................... increased personnel, equipment and the will to stop it are much needed.

- Heavy fines and substantially increased enforcement of employers who keep hiring illegal workers. To eliminate the problem, you have to go to the source. Of course, we must all gird ourselves for the eventual higher prices for a lot of goods because of it. Not to mention that some states have done studies that show there is a net benefit, when all things are factored, of having illegal immigrants in the work force.

- Stricter enforcement of illegal immigrants who collect welfare, unemployment, etc.

As to the issue of how do we address those that are already here, that's a tougher issue. Although I don't think we could, or should, just round them up and send them back (after all, it's our fault that they have been allowed to stay here in the first place)....................I also don't think that they should benefit from breaking the law. :shrug:

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
IMHO, this Congress should now turn toward the illegal immigration problem.

The way I see it, the problem has been ignored for far too long.

A few steps that I would like to see are:

- Tighten security of our borders. Although I don't believe a billion dollar fence is the answer...................... increased personnel, equipment and the will to stop it are much needed.

- Heavy fines and substantially increased enforcement of employers who keep hiring illegal workers. To eliminate the problem, you have to go to the source. Of course, we must all gird ourselves for the eventual higher prices for a lot of goods because of it. Not to mention that some states have done studies that show there is a net benefit, when all things are factored, of having illegal immigrants in the work force.

- Stricter enforcement of illegal immigrants who collect welfare, unemployment, etc.

As to the issue of how do we address those that are already here, that's a tougher issue. Although I don't think we could, or should, just round them up and send them back (after all, it's our fault that they have been allowed to stay here in the first place)....................I also don't think that they should benefit from breaking the law. :shrug:
Why can you bich about this,but accourding to you i'm a piece of chit(redneck) because i make a comment on blacks??? Your a BIGGOT and a piece of chit! I honestly don't care for either one nor you.
At least i'm a big enough person to say i don't like either of them

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I say shoot them on site. They will get the point eventually. Sorry for such directiveness. But thats my opinion, just like the original post is your opinion.

Well, back to being a schoolboy/farmboy now.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why can you bich about this,but accourding to you i'm a piece of chit(redneck) because i make a comment on blacks??? Your a BIGGOT and a piece of chit! I honestly don't care for either one nor you.
At least i'm a big enough person to say i don't like either of them
I never called you a "piece of chit." :confused:

I simply made an observation of your comments. ;)

As far as this issue, your ignorance (yeah, I said you 'had' ignorance.....not that you are 'ignorant') on this subject is showing.

You can't seem to separate the issue (coming to this country illegally), from the color of a persons skin.

So, I guess my other comments were pretty close to the truth........eh? :D

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why would this administration do anything to keep illegals from coming here........
Because the last administration didn't? :pointlaugh:

You can label it any way that makes you happy, they are going to grant amnesty.
It's not a "label."

It's what Reagan called it. :shrug:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That is how the Health Care bill wont pay for illegals like he said, he will make them all legal. This country is doomed.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I say shoot them on site.
What "site" might that be? :rolleyes:

An internet site?

A building site?

They will get the point eventually. Sorry for such directiveness. But thats my opinion, just like the original post is your opinion.
So tell me, how will you know on sight............that they are illegal? Just by the color of their skin?

And if you're talking about all of the illegal immigrants that are already here, you are just advocating murder.

Now that's real mature. :rolleyes:

Well, back to being a schoolboy/farmboy now.
Good for you.

I have seen a remarkable improvement in your grammar and punctuation.

Good job....................... and keep learning. :D

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Shot on sight... as in every 100 yards or so, a nice radar directed mini gun shoots anything and everything that walks within its range. End of story. They will not cross that, and the ones that are here go home every year at the end of season... when they come back... problem solved.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
:pointlaugh:
What "site" might that be? :rolleyes:

An internet site?

A building site?

Okay. Actually this can be interpreted two ways. So we are both correct. Here is my "link" to back up my findings: Site | Define Site at Dictionary.com

So tell me, how will you know on sight............that they are illegal? Just by the color of their skin?

Okay, so you got me on that one. I have never been in the situation, nor am I a border patrol guard, but I do believe that it is not that hard to determine if someone is trying to sneak "over the border" into our country.

And if you're talking about all of the illegal immigrants that are already here, you are just advocating murder.

And once again, never said that. Catch them in the act, line them up, and shoot them. They WILL get the message sooner or later.

Now that's real mature. :rolleyes:

I know. But its MY opinion. And I have the right to have one, and voice it, not that anyone listens though. . :poke:

Good for you.

I have seen a remarkable improvement in your grammar and punctuation.

Good job....................... and keep learning. :D
Thanks. And and see no improvement in you. You are still arguing with a 17 year old farmboy/schoolboy.

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
If you don't believe this administration won't give illegals amnisty, you are very, very nieve. The Democrats need their votes, so it will be done before Nov.:mad:

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
I honestly think they'd stop coming if 1, people stopped paying them, and 2, people would actually do the jobs that they do....like I dunno, the ####ING HOMELESS?

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Long sigh..................

Ya got me there. ;)
Oh come on. No long drawn out response about anything I just posted? Thats not very much like you. Or is it in the works? Trying to figure out what clever thing to say back to me?

1 - 20 of 242 Posts