Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. I have a 95 F350 CCLB 4x4. Im wanting to intercool it. im running a Tymar intake and ordering an exhaust this weekend. does anyone have an ealry 99 sypder, 7.3 or 6.0 intercooler, 7.3 or 6.0 piping?, home made piping your willing to sell? im also considering changing my turbo and ped. to a 99.5-03 style turbo..does anyone have the parts to run an intercooler from that turbo up for grabs?
im also looking for gauge pod and gauges.
id like to find a hpop too.
help me out guys im new to this site. im 18, a ford guy, and just purchased my first diesel.
thanks, Logan.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke Nation!:ford: for youre intercooler questions there are several threads on here that may help you out, such as this one OBS intercooler - Powerstroke Nation As for any other questions just take a look around here, you will find LOTS of useful information.;)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
for the HPOP go with the adrenaline from dieselsite.com im getting one this weekend-just read the testimonials. i got a 3 gauge pod (pyro, boost, trans) and all gauges, wiring etc for 195 from glo shift so there are options. also look into the 10k mod for 25cents it gives you a few hp. when i did the exhaust and the 6637 intake with the rebuild and new wheel on the turbo with the ebpv delete there was a big seat of the pants difference. enjoy powerstrokin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts