Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
HHAUL'N STROKER
1,574 Posts
Thats didturbing to see someone treat an 11 month old like that. I hope like hell shes getting whats comming to her! Keep us up to date if you find out more on this! Find a tree and hang her up!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh that pisses me off.

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
ooo there would be a chit load of cops at my house if that happened to my daughter. No questions asked just lead flying!!!! How can people do that? Ya i get irritated but seriously hurting and abusing a innocent child WTF? There wouldnt be much left of this b!tch i can promise. I couldnt even finish the video.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yea needs the Death penalty after a good old fashioned beating, the slapping jerking of the arm then she kicked the kid at 9:10:30.:mad:

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
I couldn't watch the whole thing, I think the abuse should be returned to her to see how she likes it.

·
PSA
566 Posts
yeah i couldnt watch it after the first few seconds...wtf...we all get mad but to take it out on a child...like that...unreal

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Wow, I can't believe this. I could never do that to my little girl. I hope that this lady gets whats coming to her.
If she doesn't here on this Earth, she surely will when she meets her maker- I have to let some of my anger go in this way otherwise it would eat me alive.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
I'm going to be sick. God be with the bitch if she was with my daughter.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
OMFG. That blows me away. I sit here in shock that someone could do that to a defenseless child. I think I would have had to administer some form of torture on that one. Just when she thought there was no new kind of pain out there, Ide show her one. Then take her sorry a$$ gator huntin here in south east TX

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
That is really bad. I didn't get angry when I watched it though, I just got sad. That little kid kept trying to play after all that crap too.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Where's the story on it? I couldn't find it anywhere.

There'd be about a 100% chance of me splitting her face open if that was my nephew.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
WTF. the day someone does that to any of my kids will be the day I go to jail. My wife stays home and takes care of the little ones. you never know what someone else will do while you are gone. I have no tollerance or sampathy for a person like this, I hope she gets everything she has coming. Sad thing is she will get slapped on the hand. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
just sick!!!

i hope when i have kids i will be able to afford for my wife to stay home and take care of them..
I'm pretty much refusing to get anyone pregnant until thats an option

1 - 20 of 42 Posts