Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who would have thought that Cat would have set his alarm for 5:30 AM... he has been helping me the last few days with getting some of my equipment ready... well last night i figured i would go with the good ol kitty fashion and figure he wouldnt be here until 9-10 AM... with that being said i decided i would be able to stay out with some friends at the bar until 3 AM :doh:.... but i thought i would at least be able to get about 6 hours sleep.... but nooooooo kitty calls me at a quarter to 7 to tell me that hes at my back door. needless to say i first replied for him to go back to his car and go to sleep.... but that didnt work so here i am at 7:12 making this post with kitty behind me giggling like a little school girl.....

FML​

P.S.

IM STILL DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
:pointlaugh::pointlaugh: Nice work Cat x3

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Rough mornin Will?LOL

·
utah get me two
1,935 Posts
screw dem guys,i know EXACTALLY how you feel.
experence showes that he aint gonna be there early,so you live a little.
and then he goes outside normal operateing peramiters,and screwes a good nap...DAMMIT !!!

·
Crazy Redneck
867 Posts
You know Will, cat's have funny way of doing things that you never expect sometimes.

Hey, think about it, Its friday, go out again tonight and forget about it.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
id just take cat out n get him sh*t canned til he passes out then let him sleep about 30 min and wake him up and get to work, lol not so funny MEOW is it hahaha

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
My dad got me up @ 5:30am 1 sunny Sunday morn to pick up square bails after me and some buds went coon hunt'n w/a couple bottles of MD 20/20. I had just laid my head down @ 4:30. I wasn't sure if I would ever stop heaving.

Cat you and my old man are what's known as a Harshmellow!

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Nice job kitty! LOL Thats great, that's what you get when you need help. Good quality help!

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
My dad got me up @ 5:30am 1 sunny Sunday morn to pick up square bails after me and some buds went coon hunt'n w/a couple bottles of MD 20/20. I had just laid my head down @ 4:30. I wasn't sure if I would ever stop heaving.

Cat you and my old man are what's known as a Harshmellow!
That sucks, and I know from experience. Except I had to rake hay in 95*+ weather in gopher/mole filled hay field with a broken suspension seat... :doh:

·
Cat Rebel's Momma!
413 Posts
I heard Cat's alarm go off this mornin cause I was just getting to bed - couldn't believe he was getting up so early...... Never underestimate the power of the Cat William. LOL

·
Banned
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok heres an update.... the first few hours were rough but now im going strong.... but once in a while the burbs taste like beer.... i still think i would fail a breathalizer LOL

i still cant get over the fact that kitty was here at my house (an hour drive for him) before 7 AM.... just cant get over it

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
I know your pain. It took Logan, his cousin, and me a solid week to do the headstuds and stuff on my 6.0 at my shop because we went out every friggin' night. We'd stay out 'til 2am or later and come back, they'd sleep in 'til around 2 or 3pm while I had to be at work for 7am. We'd work on it for about 2 or 3 hours (still feelin' the night before) then get ready to eat and go out again. It was a VERY long week. :doh: LOL

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Will asked what time I would be over, I told him "between 7-noon....depends when I wake up" so he can't say he wasn't warned.

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
Will asked what time I would be over, I told him "between 7-noon....depends when I wake up" so he can't say he wasn't warned.

I have a buddy like that. I expect noon and damn it if he isnt calling at 7 you up?

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
The main thing you need to realize Will is that you asked a friend for help and he was there. That's what real friends do, while others mention it but don't show.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts