Now where's the Van forum. :ford: LOL :D

BTW site looks pretty good on initial run thru

LarryM

Attachments

·
USN-Retired
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank guys/gals and I can already see I'm going to have trouble managing my PMs here with a 100 limit. :hehe: :redspotdance: At least here you get two guns to limit those PMs :gun: :D

Larry

·
Limp Member
147 Posts
Larry good to see you here!!!

Now get your "Little Secrets" going on this site. I have sorely missed having an updated goodies reference list from you.

·
USN-Retired
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Absolutely! That would be a great addition to the site.
Sorry, but I can't envision that ever happening again. I started that when I first got my PSD for my own personal reference and actually kept them in a WP document that I would periodically PM to myself so that I would have the ability to click on the information I wanted to go back and review and post links mainly for my fellow Vanners. They only contained information that I thought my fellow Vanners might be interested in or that I had a personal interest in so they were far, far from all encompassing. After I became a mod with the ability to edit old posts and the fact that the E-series forum would almost never be archived, I decided to actually post what I had. However, you would not believe the hundreds of hours that I spent trying to keep those current and useful and hours upon hours that I spent fixing broken links when the archiving of posts that I had there happened. I think I spent close to 100 hours min. fixing those links :rolleyes:

Larry

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,952 Posts
Eh, nobody likes the vans anyways. :D J/K! Welcome!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Larry- Nice to see you. Just out of curiosity, when was the stick removed from your ass?:D:poke:

All in fun man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts