Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here you go. not exactly right but gets the point through lol. my dad advised me not to put them on anytime soon because its like mid 20s here so they may not stick on to well. any questions let me know ill help you however i can. let me know what you think! thanks.

thanks, daniel

·
Go Big or Go Home!!!
523 Posts
Man thats gonna look sick!!!

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Going to order these so now its color picking time.

If I remember right red can only face backwards right?

So I could put one on the tailgate and go red but not the sides legally right?

So white or blue for the sides and red for the tailgate I guess.

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
I wish they made King Ranch 450 ones :doh:

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Yeah buy them now.

Pretty shweet though, a HID blue would look super clean going down the road.

Pretty cool that they come in black chrome too. I didnt see for the 08's where they say anything about the bottom half of the emblem, the picture just shows the top half of the emblem. Prices are good too cheaper than the dealer i think.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
So... Do they have to be in chrome, do they make them in black by any chance? What sponsors are selling these and about how much?

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
So... Do they have to be in chrome, do they make them in black by any chance? What sponsors are selling these and about how much?
They offer them in chrome and black chrome. Price on the website is 109 a pair. Most vendors will sell them right around that price.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
I guess I could deal with some black chrome and red lights... Would make me wish i had a black chrome stack though LOL

So who are you guys actually getting them from? Crowz, where are you going to order from? Im thinking i want to jump on this before they cant make them anymore like Adam said...

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
I had bookmarked this
Recon Accessories: Part # 264183BL - 03-07 Ford F250 Illuminated Emblems in Chrome

to order from.

Will be a week before I can afford em though. Just need to decide on the color of the lights. Thinking reds to iffy with law enforcement on the sides so Ive got to figure out wether to go with blue or white.
Amber would look good, and be legal crowz, it would really go well with thoughs who have mirror lights just another option, but blue or white would look classy

1 - 20 of 55 Posts