Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheres a good place to get them. Im in IL...sponsor have em for a decent price...I dont want the high performance ones with the woven stainless cloth over the expansion boot. Just the IH 'bellowed' style.

Thanks brothers and sisters!

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
International dealer. Google is your friend, International has a good dealer locater on their site. Some International dealers are Ford friendly, some are not. Go in with your engine seriel number and build date in hand. Tell them you need parts for a DT444E. If they ask build date tell them. If they ask seriel number tell them. Do not offer any information that they don't ask for.

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
International dealer. Google is your friend, International has a good dealer locater on their site. Some International dealers are Ford friendly, some are not. Go in with your engine seriel number and build date in hand. Tell them you need parts for a DT444E. If they ask build date tell them. If they ask seriel number tell them. Do not offer any information that they don't ask for.
My dad gave similar advice Andy. He said "those guys got better stuff to do than find parts for that Tonka toy. Act like you got a purpose and arent some pissnose(he really calls young know-it-all types that) that needs some part for something you got no business owning cuz ya didnt keep the damn thing tight". He makes me feel stupid quite often.

Ill google it up...I didnt wanna go outside the 'circle' if somebody had a definitive solution. I value everyones opinion. Especially the advice you've just offered. Thanks kind sir!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts